About the WaterFront Center
News & Updates
- August 24th, 2016This summer we partnered with the City of Glen Cove Youth Bureau’s summer camp to get their campers outside to enjoy what the WaterFront Center has to offer in Oyster Bay. The program was supported by a grant secured by the City of Glen Cove last year from the National Fish & Wildlife Foundation. ...
- August 12th, 2016Schedule
Sunday, August 14
Registration & Boat Drop Off: 4:00 – 7:00pm
Monday, August 15
Registration & Boat Drop Off: 7:30 – 9:00am
Measurement & Safety Equipment Check: 7:30am – 9:00am
Breakfast: 7:30am – 9:00am
Instructor’s Meeting: 9:15am
Competitor’s Meeting: 9:30am
Harbor Start: 10:00am
Lunch on ...
- August 12th, 2016Lost something? Check back here for an updated list of things that were lost throughout the event.
- August 10th, 2016Check back here for any important weather updates or information!
AS OF 0700 Monday August 15
Early mild WNW/NW’rly flow yields to mild afternoon SW’rlys
Forecast looks to be in good shape with mostly modest N/NW’rlys showing across the NY Coast early on. Still looking for modest afternoon S/SSW’rly afternoon builds so no major ...
- August 10th, 2016Check back here for any event updates!
More News & Updates