About the WaterFront Center
News & Updates
- September 23rd, 2016Childhood is filled with new experiences and opportunities to learn new things. The WFC specializes in these experiences. Our Junior Summer Program is packed with discovery – of sea life, unfamilar habitats, the changing marine environment. There is so much excitement right on the shores of Beekman Beach, the WFC docks and in the southern ...
- August 29th, 2016A gentle breeze blows out of the west… wait… now it’s coming from the south! As the sun sets, a golden hue is sent shimmering over the horizon, and fish are jumping everywhere around us – their splashes indicative of the joy we feel onboard our Sonar. “I always thought sailing was beautiful,” ...
- August 24th, 2016This summer we partnered with the City of Glen Cove Youth Bureau’s summer camp to get their campers outside to enjoy what the WaterFront Center has to offer in Oyster Bay. The program was supported by a grant secured by the City of Glen Cove last year from the National Fish & Wildlife Foundation. ...
- August 12th, 2016Schedule
Sunday, August 14
Registration & Boat Drop Off: 4:00 – 7:00pm
Monday, August 15
Registration & Boat Drop Off: 7:30 – 9:00am
Measurement & Safety Equipment Check: 7:30am – 9:00am
Breakfast: 7:30am – 9:00am
Instructor’s Meeting: 9:15am
Competitor’s Meeting: 9:30am
Harbor Start: 10:00am
Lunch on ...
- August 12th, 2016Lost something? Check back here for an updated list of things that were lost throughout the event.
More News & Updates