- Schedule: By arrangement, rain or shine.
- Day & Time: Please call for availability.
ARE YOU A MEMBER ?
Contact us about Chromatrography Sleuth
- Activities are designed only for children 4 years and older as specified in the descriptions.
- Special needs classes of any age may not exceed 15 participants. In order to best serve your students, please the WaterFront Center staff of any special needs or concerns prior to the program.
- Teachers, Scout and Group Leaders are invited to attend.
- A maximum of 3 additional parents/chaperones are permitted in the classroom.
- Classroom space is limited so parents are encouraged to visit nearby establishments or enjoy a walk in the local area. Those choosing to remain in the classroom need to stay respectfully quiet during the program and act as role models, assisting as requested.
- If siblings are of an appropriate age for the program and fit within the maximum participant number, they may participate for the designated fee. Those not participating are requested to visit local establishments, enjoy a nice walk or go to the local park.
- All cell phones must be silenced for the duration of the program and all electronic devices must be stored away.
- Participants are asked to be attentive, respectful listeners and to cooperate and participate enthusiastically.
Cancellation Policy for Chromatrography Sleuth
A 50% deposit or a purchase order is required to secure and confirm all registrations. Deposits are refundable only up to 2 weeks prior to the program start date. After that deposits are non-refundable unless the WaterFront Center is unable to reschedule due to severe weather conditions. Last minute cancellations cannot be accepted. There will be a $25.00 processing fee for any changes in booking. There are a maximum number of participants and a minimum fee for each class. Our programs run in mildly inclement weather, so dress accordingly. “On the water” temperatures are usually colder. In the event of dangerous weather, as determined by our experienced staff, The WaterFront will do its best to reschedule your program. Please trust us to make this determination.
If you have any questions regarding this class or navigating the website, we are here to help you.
Please contact our team directly at (516) 922-SAIL